- Top quality masks, made with 3 layered tightly knitted cotton and a water repellent coating.
- The mask adheres to the “flame-blow” test.
- All fabrics are SABS approved.
- Adjustable ties to fit snug over the face.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, or hotter.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- All manufacturing specifications, internal safety and quality control measures and the dispatching of the goods are as per sanitation specifications as per the Health Regulations of South Africa.
- Masks are individually packed, heat sealed or zip locked.
- Masks are locally manufactured, handled and packed.
- All staff wears sanitized gloves and masks to ensure the masks are not contaminated in any shape and form.
Please note, our Women For Change Face Masks are not medical grade masks. However, they are manufactured in accordance with the legislated government guidelines circular H46 of 2020. The mask will inhibit you from touching your nose and mouth, curbing the spread of Covid-19.